Monday, March 17, 2008

happy st. patty's day

Well I have a little case of the blues today which could be attributed to any one of the following: the falling snow, it's Monday and I'm at work, I'm tired and hungry and anxious, or that it's St. Patrick's Day and I can't have a green beer to make me feel better. Ha!

Technically I have 8 weeks to go with the pregnancy, but at my last OB appointment, Dr. Bryz said to keep working out and this baby just might come a week or two early. I definitely worked it a little harder a the gym after hearing that! I shouldn't get my hopes up though. Knowing my luck, Baby B will decide to make an entrance two weeks late:) Baby is 3-4 pounds now and these last few weeks he/she will just be fattening up (which means mom will too!). It seems like there's no more room in there already.

We started baby classes last week. Maybe I can get Phil to publish a post on those from a guy's perspective?? He keeps saying that he is going to be on the golf course the day I go into labor, so they don't really matter. I told him he most likely wouldn't be married anymore if that happens:) He likes to kid about that.

Have a great day!

"Wherever you go and whatever you do, may the luck of the Irish be with you."

0 comments: