Monday, October 6, 2008

new things

It's been a while since I've posted, mainly because we are so tired by the end of the day I don't have much time to blog. I feel like I've been in a bit of a fog since coming back to work. 5am comes way too soon. Gone are the nights of staying out until 1am (or later in some cases). It's just not that much fun when you have to get up with an active 4 1/2 month old. Liam slept through the night last night for the first time since the beginning of August. Of course Phil was on duty, so I'm sure he will be wide awake at 2am for me tonight:)

Liam is learning and discovering new things every day. He loves to touch everything he can get his hands on: our faces, the dogs, food, books, blankets, toys. When exploring, he concentrates really hard to figure out what it is. He is going to be a deep thinker. Whatever we have, he wants. He loves playing peek-a-boo and being read to at bed time. He knows how to work all of the toys on his exersaucer. Everything he has in his hands end up in his mouth. And he is a little drool monster! He's also realized that he has a voice so he squeals at everything and talks back at you when you talk to him. Check back in a few days for a video...it is the cutest thing ever!

Having fun in my new Jumperoo.




Eating bananas...not really sure if I like them!



Playing with my favorite toy Mr. Monkey. He usually ends up in my mouth.




Exploring daddy's face.



Who's that handsome dude looking at me in the mirror? Oh, it's me!



Look! I can hold my own bottle!



I am wearing big boy shoes!

2 comments:

Lenci said...

Oh man has he grown...He is just a little cutie...Love all the pics and can hardly wait for the video...
Jessica Lenci

Meredith said...

He's so cute! I can't believe how big he's getting! =) I can't wait for all the babies to get together!