Tuesday, April 21, 2009

the juicy nookie

Phil was in Columbus, OH last weekend for Niall's bachelor party and I decided I needed to do something fun. Liam and I shopped (he loved it...he flirts with all of the ladies). I also took him to The Nook for his first Juicy Lucy burger. Some folks in the TC area might say that Matt's Bar has the best, as it was recently featured on an episode of Man v. Food but I'm partial to The Juicy Nookie. perhaps because it is within stumbling distance of the Fairbairn's house. Or perhaps because the two dudes that own it are St. Thomas alumni and shared their story with us over a few PBR's one evening. Or maybe it's because every time I visit I secretly wish that Joe Mauer will make an appearance. Whatever the reason, it's a damn good burger. Here Liam is trying to STEAL my Juicy Nookie...

0 comments: