Thursday, August 21, 2008

three months

It's hard to believe that Liam is already 3 months old! I look at his newborn pictures and am amazed at how he has changed in such a short time. He's probably around 14 pounds. He is such a happy little boy that having a baby hardly seems like work (I know, soon enough I'll read this and wish he was still immobile).

My first week back to work went fine. Our day care gal was on vacation so Liam was able to be at home with Sandy and Janelle for two days each and Phil on Friday. I think he finally realizes why I didn't get much done all those weeks that I was home:) Liam is adjusting well to day care. Miss Joyce tells us that he is the star of the show...all the kids are in love with him. They spend a lot of time outside and he enjoys watching the kids play. Lucky for me that Phil does the drop off so I get to pick him up...a big smile from my babe at the end of a long work day melts my heart. Thankfully he hasn't forgotten me:)

We spent last weekend in Detroit Lakes. My aunties (aka the Volcano Sisters) threw a party for Liam on Saturday. It was a gorgeous day at the lake. Had a hard time getting Liam down for a nap. He is a little party guy and never wants to miss any of the action. Hmmm, I wonder where that comes from???
Me and my teddy

0 comments: