Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Lack of Faith


Okay, Jenn has been asking me to make a post on this site for quite some time, and now I feel the need to do so after the last one she posted. As I agree with her about Jackson, insert many phrases here that I have said that I should not be repeated on this site, I do not think she has the faith that Liam and I have in the Vikings, particularly one Purple Jesus in the backfield for this team, meaning that every game is worth watching, and a possible win. Liam will only know the domination of the Vikings in his lifetime, not the disappointement we have had to live with. As Dave said on the day Liam was born, "with the 32nd pick in the NFL draft (32nd pick being the Superbowl winners of course) The Minnesota Vikings select Liam Daniel Berndt, WR, University of Minnesota!"

3 comments:

The Volcano Sisters said...

An insider told me that Liam is going to play hockey for the Minnesota Wild. And on top of that he'll be the goalie!!!!

The Ekern family said...

There will be no goalies in this family! Only offensive fowards that don't go into corners.

Lenci said...

Well the rumor I heard is baby Liam will be playing for the Minnesota Vikings..once your heart bleeds purple it always bleeds purple....