Tuesday, November 4, 2008

checking in

Just decided I needed to make a post refuting what another blog is saying about poor Liam being a Packer fan just because he was dressed as a dragon who happened to be green for Halloween. This family is all for the Vikings. He hasn't missed a game and wears his Peterson jersey each and every week.



Jenn's brother is making up lies over at that other site. As this is a family related blog, I thought we should also be posting pictures of our extended families. I decided to find the best picture I could of my brothers-in-law getting ready for a big game. Enjoy the game and the Natty Light boys...love the Jorts by the way!


P.S. Watch for starting the Minnesota Vikings #1 WR to be Liam Daniel Berndt in the year 2030.

1 comments:

The Ekern family said...

Wow... I can't believe how red my hair used to be!

Go Pack!

~Red Dog