Thursday, November 13, 2008

stuff


Our Little Man is going to be 6 months old on Monday. I can't believe how fast the time goes! One of my classmates recently told me that he'll be a senior in high school before I know it. She should know, her oldest is graduating in May. This makes me feel really old!

Just wanted to update a bit on Liam's most recent accomplishments:

  • He rolls over from tummy to back and giggles as soon as he makes the flip.
  • Cereal and a fruit or veggie are part of his daily diet 3x a day: bananas, squash, pears, apples, beans and carrots are favorites
  • He is a screamer, but not in a bad way
  • He is very interested in the dogs and laughs when Hank barks at squirrels or other dogs
  • He loves to pull on my jewelry
  • He is a little jumper, even in his exersaucer
  • He has a bit of a temper- if he feels like he is being ignored, he'll let you know with a not-so-happy squeal
  • He lays it on thick for the ladies at the supermarket and Target
  • He's teething
  • He loves chicken wings, especially from Hooters!

1 comments:

Meredith said...

Already checking out the girls at Hooters!! That's trouble! He's SO CUTE!