Thursday, January 28, 2010

boom goes the dynamite...again and again and again


So it's been kind of a crappy week. It's cold. Actually, it's not just cold, it's flipping FREEZING!

Sunday was the football fiasco.

Monday morning Phil spotted a little blood in Piccolo's urine. We took her to the vet and found out she had crystals in her bladder.

Tuesday Piccolo had surgery for said crystals. $1,100 later she is back to her old self. She is on three different drugs, but it's nice to see her wagging her tail and trying to steal Liam's food again but I sure could have gone on a nice shopping spree with that $1,100.

On Wednesday the new Sports Illustrated came in the mail. And on the cover...Dree Brees and the Saints. Who Dat? Who cares!!! The sting is still there.

It's Thursday and I am hoping something good comes my way.

Friday is our anniversary and I get to have dinner with my husband, at a restaurant, without our child.

And that, my friends, is the something good I desperately need:)

0 comments: